Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:36:23 -0400
>I also sadly missed a great, wild trip to the porn shops with some of
>my fav shelter moms and one who made a surprise visit (ahhhhh can we
>say Barb?? I'm in big trouble, now!!!!;)))) lmao!!!!!!!

There are porn shops in Atlanta? Was there a sale? Like ferret porn or
what? I don't get it.

The wildest thing I've ever done at a symposium was ride through the
city with "the sisters" to see fireworks in KY and eat Derby pie. That
was pretty wild.

Oh wait, there was the time where I had to walk past some shady
characters in the streets of Pittsburg with April BigOle'Name. BIG
mistake. She had white powdered sugar above her mouth from eating one
of Renee Downs' home made donuts she served at the shelter dinner. We
all held our heads down, kept our eyes straight ahead, and picked up
the pace. But then as we passed the unsavory crowd (was that PC enough?
Trashy crack heads is inappropriate, so I wont say that), April wiped
the powder from under her nose, gave a hard sniffle, licked it off her
fingers, and said something about good "coke" from down the street. I
was skeeeeeeeeered to say the least. And I ever saw Carpet Shark Scotts
eyes so huge. I think he was ready to tuck her under one arm and me
under the other and run for the car.

Wolfy, the innocent.
ps, Never been to porn store. I missed a first, huh? You guys are a
terrible influence. I had my first tequilia sunrise in Vegas.