From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 01:06:28 -0700
Linda wrote:
>40 kits have been born so far at the National Zoo's Front Royal
>facility, with 39 surviving.
>
>New due date is June 6-8, so keep an eye out!
> http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/NorthAmerica/default.cfm?cam=BFF

Thanks Linda for keeping us updated.

A little bird told me the National Zoo could use a little help this
year with funds to vaccinate the new arrivals when the time comes so
I hope everyone who can will make a donation to help.

You can visit:
<https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1483/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=7759>
A donation of $10.00 will buy one vaccine but any amount will help. I
will be making my donation in loving memory of my Dad who passed away
last Fall. His love for all animals was evident and our home had many
different kinds of companion animals throughout the years.

Don't forget to note your donation is for 'vaccines' for Black Footed
Ferret kits in the memo portion of your check or call them at
202.633.4470.

You can mail your donation to:
FONZ Development
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 5516
Washington, DC 20013-7012

Thanks for joining me in helping the BFFs.

Sharon