From:
Kaye J FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:36:12 +0100
Simon Anthony Dyer asked:

>Can anybody tell me the name of a suitable Flea spray available in the UK?

Well, I used to swear by Nuvan Top ( otc at vets) but even my vet thinks
that fleas are now resistant to it.  I'm going to try Advantage or
Frontline on all my animals when I weigh them all.  The last couple of
weeks have been a flea explosion up here and we have a fox which visits
the ferrets digging tunnels at night.  It doesn't help!  :-(

K.

LOST DOGS UK (List of Lost & Stolen Dogs)
http://www.pavilion.co.uk/lostdogsuk/
            A Free, Internet & Web Based Service to Dog Owners