From:
Gerry Ryall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:24:56 -0330
Hi all,

My name's Gerry, and I was a member of the FML way back in the day.
I've finally made my way back to the online community, though under
unfortunate circumstances... I recently lost my little buddy, Skeeter,
who died unexpectedly last week.  I've kind of immersed myself in the
online ferret community, and it's been nice... lots of happy stories to
cheer me up and make me remember the good times, and lots of sad stories
to remind me that I'm not the only one to go through this.

Anyhow, it hasn't taken me long to realize that I'm eventually going to
need a new ferret friend... on that note, I'm beginning now to search for
ferret breeders in eastern Canada (Ontario or further east) or, for that
matter, breeders in the northwestern United States.  I'll be looking for
a kit in mid-summer, say late June.

If you're a breeder, or you know of one who's not currently online,
PLEASE drop me a line at [log in to unmask] and let me know!  I'd like
to get all of this arranged as soon as possible, so that I can make the
necessary preparations and plans!

Thanks in advance, and it's great to be back here on the FML!

Gerry Ryall

"if paul steeve faught jason Hall, yuo know who would win?  NOBODY
becuase violence si not teh answar!!!!" - jeff k