From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:51:28 EDT
Just wanted everyone that might be doing their ADV testing through Avecon
for the Ferret Buckeye Bash to know that Avecon has changed their address
for sending the ADV antibody saliva samples to.  Its:

Avecon Diagnostics, Inc.
510 Grouse Drive
Bath, Pennsylvania 18014
(800) 249-5875
www.avecon.com

Remember, DO NOT send BLOOD to Avecon.  United Vaccines does blood
testing and their address is:

United Vaccines, Inc.,
2826 Latham Dr.
Madison, WI 53713
(800) 283-6465

For those that don't know, Ferret Buckeye Bash is an AFA sanctioned
championship ferret show.  This is our 5th year for a show here in
Columbus.  In addition to the championship classes and specialty classes
open to all, we have LOTS of vendors with neat ferret stuff, a HUGE
raffle, fun events and clinics.  AND, not to mention we have BOB CHURCH
coming again!  For more information or a registration form on Ferret
Buckeye Bash in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, Aug.  23, go to our website
HOFA-RESCUE.org or you can contact me.

Scarlett Gray-Saling
Event Chair, Ferret Buckeye Bash
Shelter Director, Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
(614) 885-6538
www.hofa-rescue.org