From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:03:23 -0700
Am writing this to Sandee, and dont know if you can help me.  I work at a
vets office, and cant say who I am.  Many might know me but dont want the
owners to get upset if they read this.  I would to ask if you could keep an
eye out for a baby that came to the rainbow tongiht.  I was there with the
baby and petted his head and he was gone.  He had incurable cancer and I am
so sad about his death.  I dont know his name but lets call him, Tiny.  He
was a sable cinnamon wanna be, and was real tiny.  Didnt weigh more that
1/2 lb because he had quit eating, and wouldnt take anything.  Please show
him around and help him get used to the place.  Dont know if he has friends
there or not, but I am sure he will make plenty.

Thanks Sandee
Me