From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:58:31 -0400
My son is building a new kitchen cabinet for me, where the sink goes.  We
thought magnetic locks would work.  He is thinking of putting 2 on each
door, one maybe on top & one on the bottom, or 2 on the bottom.

What is working for all of you?  How do you keep the fur kids out of the
cupboards?  Keeping them out of the kitchen right now is not an option,
it is more or less an open floor plan, no kitchen doors between living &
dinning room.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels