Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 07:57:56 -0700
hehehehe

OK So....As long as it was "in the spring" and not "IN MAY".  I would
hate to think my visit cause Sean a relaspe.  I mean I know with one gay
son, a plumber father, one crazy Momma and FERRETS it could drive one to
a relaspe when someone comes to visit who is Normal (BTW I have a
innocent face on as I write this....)

snicker snicker....hehehehehe.....cough cough.....dancing, twirling,
spinning.....

Did they hit the little motorcycle, the boy without shoe's or the crazy
dog when they sped off???

With all of my love (snicker, snicker, blawawawahahahaha),
Staci

PS
I will try to get you some pic's of Albert in his fuschia sombero.  I
know it will replace Super Tonks in his green speedo in you heart :)