From:
Jenna Morasca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:57:47 EST
Hi!  Our new ferret Tidbit (the big cry baby goose) who stills cries but
is getting better, now likes to claw all of his food out of his food bowl.
When I put the food in, and I only put in less than half a bowl at a time
so he doesn't claw it out, I watch him and as soon as I put it is he uses
his front paw and scoops it all out and then eats it off the bedding.  I
don't know why he does this I thought it was because he was uncomfortable
reaching his neck into the bowl.  He does eat his food but off the bedding
when he scoops it out.  It is not really that big of a deal but his
bedding is that fluffy kind that makes it hard to not waste all the food
he scoops out so I thought I would ask.  Any ideas or solution?

Jenna, Ed, and Tidbit-missing Nuggie