Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:26:01 -0400
for your posts on the FML. I can't tell you how much it means to start
the morning with a good laugh. If you do nothing else for this rescue,
your contribution of laughter goes a long way to helping everyone keep
their sense of humor and maintain that ever increasing stress level.

I would suggest that your post be printed out and read each morning as
a mantra for the volunteers putting in long hours of caring for these
ferrets. A smile on the face of each volunteer can do much to let the
fuzzies know how much we all care for them and their well-being.

I look forward to your posts and, if you start to run out of ideas,
you might want to contact someone like George Carlin, who seems to
find humor is everyhing we do and say.

Dooks and hugs to you and all who are working so hard on the DMK
rescue. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and the fuzzies who
are soon to be in new loving homes.

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF