From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 10:18:32 -0400
Hi

>Does anyone have a suggestion for sleeping box for ferts?  Mine seem to
>prefer their hammock, but I was wondering if they would also like to have
>a box to hide in, too.

I've been following the nesting box discussion, and I have a great
suggestion- purchase a ferret tent from Ferret Wise.  The tents serve the
same function as a nesting box, would fit in a cage if you so desire,
they're washable, they come in great colors and patterns, and the proceeds
benefit a shelter.  Can't beat it!  Go to
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html#Toys

Cheers,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site at