From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:53:44 -0400
Hey Everybody!

It's me Blossom.  Momma jest told everyone ( thank Goodness Austin told
me) that Nestle's Birthday is on October 6th really really soon.

He is going to be 7 years old!!!!  We want to have a party for him cuz he
has had a tough tough year -- He started eating his soup today- Momma was
so happy I guess his ear is finally feeling better after his surgery on
Saturday-- Back to the PARTY!  I like that idea cuz then I will get to
steal some of hi n-bones Yippeeee!  We knows that folks probably won't be
able to get here as that is a weekday but Momma was thinking that maybe
some of the shelter friends and list readers might jest want to send him
a birthday greeting that she could give him along with his special foamy
fries treat on his "special" day.  If you can't buy a card that is
alright make one or jest write him a not- Momma will have to give him
lots of extra attention when she reads them all to him!  Mmmm, Mmmm!
all those extra treats at treat time!  :)

If you would like to do that please write to him at:

Nestle c/o Ferret Wise Shelter, PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH 03455-0561 .

I bet he will be VERY surprised!!!!  Maybe so surprised I can steal 2
N-bones!!!!  Momma has some good ideas some days - not the flea bath one
though!

Hope to see lots of cards come so Momma can take pictures of him on his
Birthday"

Soft warm licks & kisses from
Blossom, spokesferret at Ferret Wise