From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 05:25:04 -0800
Hi!  Since I am a ferret breeder I am always looking for new ideas and
new ways of doing things.  Sooooo...... When newbies request one of our
ferrets, we will suggest they adopt a ferret from the local shelter first.
If they do so, they will get a discount on one of our ferrets, if they
decide to adopt one of ours later.  Secondly when a ferret is adopted there
we will be charging $250 but after the ferret is nuetered/spayed we will
be refunding $50.00.  Yes, this does mean that we will actually be selling
below our cost if all the terms are abided by.  But look at the homes for
shelter ferrets!  Also the incentive to get their ferrets altered.  Out
here $50 pays at least half of the surgery.  I will be making the
appropriate changes to our web site shortly.

Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net