From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:50:12 -0500
I would like to suggest that anyone who has a question on the
conditions at the McKay Farm just go to www.mfran.org , select DM
Rescue and then select AFFIDAVIT.
 Thanks to Kelly Kersh, you will know just what this horrible place is
like and why we need to get those ferrets out as soon as possible.

Anyone that reads the Affidavit and still thinks McKay should be
allowed to continue with his breeding - in my opinion does not deserve
to say they care about the rights of these ferrets.

I can not imagine when this website is completed and the pictures and
slide show are up and running how horrific but enlightening it will be.

Sad to say, it will be another day that these ferrets are left in this
horrible place.

There was such a stink about paying for these ferrets and putting money
in this mans pocket - well I would think after reading the affidavit -
you may want to thank those that took it upon themselves to collect
donations and get as many ferrets as they could out.

A big "Thank You" to those that rescued the ferrets and for all that
donated to make it possible.

Sadly, it is just mind boggling to know that McKay's Farm has been
inspected and his operation was found to be within legal limits for the
state of Ohio. How barbaric are these inspectors ?

Thanks to all that care about the ferrets at McKays and shame on those
that continue to make excuses for McKay..

Cindy Scheidt