From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:18:40 -0400
Hi,

My little boy Bravo who is approximately 7 months old has recently developed
a problem w/ runny eyes.  He has a white face and I have noticed that the
fur around his eyes is yellowed, however, his eyes seem to be clear and
bright w/ no discharge.  Has anyone had this problem?  Could he be tearing
when he first wakes up or something?  I cleaned his eyes last night w/ a
warm washcloth and he didn't seem to mind at all.  He just starts yawning as
soon as I touch his face.  There doesn't seem to be any kind of discomfort.

Also, I recently received a flyer from PETA which had enclosed a copy of an
advertisement from Marshall Farms promoting Ferrets and Beagles as excellent
experimental animals.  The flyer had a picture of a pair of adorable sables.
My stomach turned when I thought about my MF babies being used for
experiments.  Did anyone else get this?  All I can say is that boycotting
Marshall Farms ferrets as pets won't help the situation, they'll just go to
some lab for these horrible experiments.  This is just a no-win situation,
it's all about the money.

My best wishes go out to the sick fuzzies out there and my condolences to
the mommies and daddies whose babies have crossed the rainbow bridge.

All the best,
Caryl
Lucy, Brutus, Bravo and Mr. Ferret