From:
Michael McGhie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 10:29:04 -0900
Hi Everybody,

I am kindof new.  I've been receiving the digest for a while now and have
tried to get messages posted but I don't seem to be able to get them on
there so I will try again here and respond to Liz and Dj's response on there
scared ferret.  I'm not by any means a therapist but in response to the
little guys fears it sounds like he for one was definately mishandled by the
SOB who shipped him, and if someday I ever run into any of the bastards who
do I will beat the holey ---- out of him, but due to that he has counted on
only his fellow ferrets for support.  And since Echo past on he has no
"friends" to count on.  He feels abandoned so to speak and it's driving him
over the edge.  I just love animals and honestly I would count on my little
ones before I would count on anyone else.  I would say that he needs another
ferret to make him happy, or atleast on another road to some kind of
recovery.  The poor thing!  It just makes a person want to cry!  I would like
to say I'm sorry of the mishap with Echo also, I cried when I heard that.

I hope that this makes it on the board.  I have two ferrets, Kiska and
Littles, and I just love them to death.  I have been reading the digest and
have learned alot on the caring and bringing up of these little guys.  I
want to say thank you to you all for the guidance.

Michael