From:
A Man on a Mission <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 13:44:52 -0700
I think my ferrets have a drinking problem.  I have two little guys, one is
about 11 weeks and the other is about 13 weeks.  Both males, neutered,
descented, etc.  They have a 16oz ball-type water bottle in their cage.
They go through all 16oz in less than 36 hours.  Is this too much?  Is this
a problem?  They spend all their time inside at room temperature and they
don't expend a lot of energy (since they don't have their full set of shots
yet, I limit their time outside).  Is their excessive drinking a problem, or
is it even excessive at all?

PS.  I am new and so could someone explain the FLO?  I have gathered that
FLO refers to the carpet sharks and the other acronyms to humans and to
other household pets, but I don't know what the acronyms stand for.

THanks.

- Anthony and the two goofs, Lenny and Squiggy