Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:09:58 -0700
Just wanted to let everyone know that Foley passed away sometime Saturday
morning.  My mom found him.  The vet opened him up quickly to make sure
it wasnt something that could be spread to my other ferrets and it
wasn't.  Foley had heart disease, what looked like lymphoma on his
intestines and part of his bowel was all but dead.  Foley never acted
sick and was a wonderful ferret.  His dad Ray is crushed by his loss
as I am and my mom.

Rest in peace

Julie