From:
"Russell, Lydia B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:31:23 -0500
Giving Tree: I am a Santa to one ferret and 3 weeks ago I tried to be
Santa for a different one, and couldn't because he was taken.  Well both
of them are still looking like they don't have Santa's.  Can someone
check into this?

Cages: Well I am counting my lucky stars on that.  Not one of my escape
artist have managed to open a door.  I don't know if its just the cages
or what but, boy am I lucky.  I am not sure what kind of cage I have but
I put it on top of kitchen drawers and it makes it the right height for
me to clean the boxes, and to talk to them.  Soon I will put a photo of
our cages on the our web page.  I have to say it turned out great.

Lydia Russell
EDS Illustration
MS 5229
800 Tower Dr.