From:
CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 22:09:05 -0500
Hi,
I haven't been able to read the last few days of the fml due to my e- mail
going haywire so I don't know if this has been posted.

There's an article in the National Enquirer (you know the checkout type
magazine) about Liz Taylor's husband (I can't remeber his name) The magazine
is at my parent's house so I don't remember all the details.  This guy got
arrested for something and he was in a motor home.  It occured in
California, Hemmet or something like that was the name of the town or
county.  Anyway he had two ferrets.  The article said the ferrets were taken
by the police.  There's even a close up picture of two ferrets (sable and
albino) being carried away in a pet carrier.  It was so sad because the
ferrets were looking out the door and I was getting upset as to what
happened to them.  This happened sometime in the last week or two of August.
Anyone hear about this?  Know anything about the ferrets?

It's in the Enquirer dated for sept 10th.

Corrie
Peanut, Lucy, Satchmo, Band-Aid and Flea