From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:10:54 EDT
"Auntie Robin, it is I ... "The White Wonder", apprentice to SuperTonks.
I don't have a lime green speedo or cape, but I have a Sean.  Sean is
my wings.  He holds me up high in the air and we go "swoooooosh".  Thank
you for being my idol and making my boy happy.  I give you all da kisses
that dat bad ole Wolfy forgot.  Okay?  Now, what was dat you say before
you take off?  Spooooooooon ..nonono dat be The Tick.  Up, up and away ..
nono dat be Superman.  SuperTonks?  What it be?"

http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html

Pharos, little new friend of Sean's