Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 00:11:06 -0400
We want to thank all the great folks that purchased LFFR bedding at the
Fuzzy event this past weekend - making more satisfied, comfy ferrets.
The Holidays are arriving fast and we will be having some great small &
large package deals in our Web store coming soon- Halloween is almost
here and Christmas around the corner. The Giving Tree should be
another great success this year- we hope all the Fuzzies will be
getting Santas.

We recently lost 2 of our Hospice kids one week apart and now have 33
in tow at the Retreat as most people that know us - know that our
bedding sales help support the All Medical, Food and Care for the Many
Older and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide a permanent
Loving Home and enables us to continue our ongoing Donations of our
popular bedding sets to help with Shelter Fund raising.....

For Quality Handcrafted long lasting bedding- check out our Current
Ebay store for immediate purchases@
http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

or choose your patterns with a Custom order now @
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Did you know you can purchase your own choice of cotton fabric and
ship it to us for your Custom order and get a discount at the same
time?

Questions? email Rose