From:
Tracilyn Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:30:43 EST
Hello Fellow FMLers

After reading a post yesterday about dry skin in a ferret, I thought I
would share my solution.  I am a cosmetologist and it took me a while to
realize that I could apply my profession to helping my ferrets.  I use TEE
TREA shampoo.  It stimulates the oil glands to help hydrate the skin and
scalp.  Paul Mitchell makes one(they also make a conditioner and a bath bar
in the Tea Tree, for all you humans with dry skin), and Mastercuts makes
one.  Mastercuts is the less expensive of the two, but it is only sold at
Mastercuts salons.  And the best part---Neither Paul Mitchell or Mastercuts
tests their products on animals.:) Using this shampoo has greatly improved
mine and my ferrets dry skin.

Hey Dervish, maybe after you get your clientel going, you could come work
at my salon :)

Tracilyn
Chewie, Crash, and Flo Jo: "scratch, scratch, scratch--BATH---AAAWWWWW,
much better Mom"