From:
Jessica Schmitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:48:15 -0500
Hello,
My name is Jessica Schmitzer and I live in Tampa, Fl.  I moved down here
from Pennsylvania this summer.  I have one ferret from the wonderful folks
at Widget's Halfway House.  His name is Dancer and he is a lot of fun.  He
loves to dance (hence the name) and he is a silver ferret.  He loves to
play whenever he is awake, and if I get a phone call he'll step on my toes
so I'll pay attention to him.  If that doesn't work he might jump at my
legs or nibble on my toes.  HE is deaf but that never stops him from any
fun.

On a different note, does nayone in Tampa out there know of a good vet?  I
haven't found one that seems to have a lot of ferret experience.

Thanks!
Jessica