From:
Chelsea Knox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 13:58:55 EDT
Thankyou to everyone who wrote to me about the two ferrets that were
found!!  They have been handed over to the ferrets anonymous rescue, I am
sure they are in great hands!!!  Thanks again for everyone that was so
nice, and willing to help.  What a great list!!!  They are still looking
for a home, so if you are interested e-mail ferrets anonymous!!  They are
SOOOOO cute!  But they should stay together.

Chelsea