From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:02:50 -0700
I want to thank everyone who emailed me about their experience with the
cost of adrenal surgery.  I thought the price I was quoted was pretty
reasonable, I just wanted to make sure.

z have one request: I had gotten the phone number for a vet in the
Portland, OR, area, but I successfully (!) misplaced it.  I never did
know the name of the clinic where he works, so if someone could give me
Dr. Burgess' phone # & name of the clinic that would be greatly
appreciated.  I need to look into that clinic doing a surgery, if it
turns out to be needed.  I know my vet has never done one.

thanks,

Minta