From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:18:16 -0700
For those of you who knew about the jill yet to have kit that day has
arrived.  Yesterday Jasmine gave birth to 7 very beautiful and healthy
kits.  The mother is doing great and all kits are well.  They were ALL
check by an expert this morning and I was assured that they are all fine
and what I am doing for them is correct.  A special thanks to Debbie who
has stood by me all the way through this and given me non stop guidance!
If it were not for her I would not have the knowledge to care for these
fuzzies the best way possible.  I owe you a lot Debbie, thank you.  My
fuzzies thank you as well and give you a warm fuzzy thumbs up!

Many thanks also to those from the board who understood and did not condem
me or my ferrets, thanks for keeping in touch you know who you are.

Best wishes from the Spokane fuzzies.

[KJ]