From:
Jennifer Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:33:48 -0800
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jennifer Power and I am from Little Rock, Arkansas.  About six
months ago, I got a divorce and I moved from a large house to a small
apartment.  This was a big change for both me and my Ferrets!  At my home,
I had a large room completely devoted to ferrets-- I had eight in all.
Their names are Raiden, Kano, Fidget, Mr. Hobbes, Piglet, Kristina, Thor,
and Arendt.  I decided to keep Raiden, Fidget, and Kano because they were
my initial three.  I have given Piglet and Thor to a neighbor and avid
ferret lover.  (In fact, I think he loves Ferrets more than I do!)

Anyway, my ex-husband has backed out of our agreement for him to keep the
last three ferrets: Kristina, Mr. Hobbes, and Adrendt.  I do not have the
room or the time for that matter-- I am a law student-- to keep this many
ferrets.  I really tears me up because they are like family to me.  I just
want them to go to good homes were they will be played with and loved.  I
would especially love it if the adoptive parents would send me a picture
of them every now and then.

I am willing to give my babies away to good homes.  But I definitely want
to make sure that is were they go-- to GOOD HOMES!!  Can anyone help me?

P.S.  Everyone say a little prayer for my Fidget because she is about
to have surgery on her adrenal glands.  She has lost most of her hair
already.

Jennifer Power