From:
SHARON WOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:24:36 -0700
I have not posted in a very long time.  Joanne Ruffner has been doing a
great job taking care of Southern AZs' unwanted ferts.  I am so jealous!
I have been ill for a while and the getting "better" is still sorta far
off, but its getting here.

Anyway, when I saw the Verizon commercial I was sure that there was fur
flying here on the FML.  I haven't checked archived mail yet so I don't
know for sure.  But I do have to say I laughed till my stitches hurt!
I am on the ferrets side.  Guy being stupid gets what he deserves!  I
think thats what most people will see.  Those who already think that
ferrets are vicious will continue to do so.  Poor them.  Mine have been
entertainment and a comfort these long months!  Hope to be back regularly
soon!  Joanne if you catch this, I'm trying to get out an email to you!

Sharon"There is a girl in the Wood-pile!!"
edd 10/21/02!!!