From:
Natiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:24:03 -0700
About your ferrets-

1. How long have you had ferrets?
Ive had Satinka since August '05

2. What got you interested in ferrets?
I was with my boyfriend at a petstore and there were two cinnamon ferrets
there (They were fat!) and I loved them.  The owner had to give them up
to live ina a nursing home.  I wanted to get them right then and there,
but I didnt.  Instead, I did research on them.  my boyfriend was going to
get me one for christmas that year, but didnt (Thank goodness).  we had
to wait until we moved agian because our apartment complex did not allow
them (but allowed 140 pound dogs...).

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
   holiday gifts)?
Yes, she got christmas presents.  she didnt want to open them, though, I
had to do it.  she will get birthday presents and a treat on the 30th!

About you-

1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
housekeeper.  Satinka makes messes and I clean them up.  its a symbiotic
relationship.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
I dont really keep track, I just know she is well cared for and has a
lot of attention.  Shes an only child, after all.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?  :D

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?
I wanted to know more about ferrets and ferret life.  I joined before I
got one.

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?
getting real information, especially from folks who do research on
ferrets.  and especially Sukie and BIG, they both have a thankless job
(even though people really do appriciate them!).  I know I am personally
astounded that Sukie pulls out so many informative links every email...
shes a super computer!

3. Least favorite thing?
uneducated people...people who cant keep it (and I mean personal
garbage/accusations) off the fml.