From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:40:53 -0500
Hi.  My name is Michelle and I run Little Orphans Ferret Shelter & Rescue
located in the Springfield/Dayton, Ohio area and I have a small problem.  I
have a man who is turning over his threesome of fuzz butts to my shelter.
It looks like I already have a nice lady from Fairborn, Ohio who is very
eager to adopt this threesome.  She seems very ferret knowledgeable from
our talks and she had a pair of ferrets from the time they were babies up
until the pair passed away this past year from old age.  She was sad and
waited for several months and is now ready to be owned by some more dooking
ferrets.  :)

My problem is that this guy lives in Westlake, Ohio which is about 3 hrs
and 30 minutes away from me.  We have a newer truck which can easily make
the trip and accommodate the cage etc... but my hubby is on call with his
job all the time (even weekends) and I can't possibly leave town with the
truck for 7 hours to make this trip because most likely he would get called
to work and the truck is something that has to be used on his job.  I have
an older car as does my husband, but I really don't think it could stand up
to a trip like that nor would it accommodate a cage, three ferrets, ferret
carrier, and accessories.

I made a mistake and thought that the man was from Marion, Ohio instead of
Westlake, Ohio when I committed to rescuing his fuzzies.  Marion is only
about 1 hr 20 mins away and I knew I could easily make that trip.  I have
talked to him several times about this and he really wants me to take his
babies and find them a good home (hopefully with the lady from Fairborn).
Can you and/or anyone help me out??  Are there people between Westlake,
Ohio and here that would be willing to help?  I am willing to drive 1 hr or
even 1 hr and 30 mins toward Westlake.

Please let me know soon.

Thank you so much for your time!!

Sincerely,