Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:35:26 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>I was watching Animal Planet last Thrusday evening when much to my
>surprise they did a segment on ferrets!!!  It was titled "What to expect
>when you're expecting ferrets"

I think the part of the segment that showed the sable ferret using a towel
and towel rack to climb on a bathroom counter (so that he could throw the
soap on the floor, of course) should be required viewing for anyone
thinking of getting a ferret, so that they can have some idea of what they
are getting themselves in for!  :-) Seriously, I think these segments do
perform something of a public service-- they aren't perfect from a ferret
owner's perspective, but at least they do let people know that ferrets can
get into some unique trouble.

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Gossamer into Spiderweb:
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/~gossamer.html

           So keep your candles burning
        And make her journey bright and pure