From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:23:15 EST
Great cat looking for home with a nice guy

I have been taking care of a (former stray) cat who would love his own
home.  He is super friendly, likes guys (likes women too, but he would
really like a guy in his life).  He needs to be the only cat in the house
(hates my other cats).  OK with dogs (depending on the dog) and OK with
ferrets.  He needs to be an indoor-only cat.

No kids, no declawing.  Loving home with a guy, gay couple, man and
woman etc. would be great.  I would also consider a long-term temporary
situation (i.e., 6 months, 1 or 2 years).  I'm in Massachusetts and will
travel a bit for the right home.

Thanks!  Please write me at [log in to unmask]

--Ronnie