From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:07:25 -0800
A lost ferret has been reported in Indianapolis, IN.  My Lost Ferrets
shelter list does not include information on any shelters in that area,
and I could not find any on the FML list either.  So, there is no one to
help this poor woman look for her beloved Sugar Baby, an Albino who snuck
out of her home.  If there is anyone in that area who is interested in
helping organize recovery efforts, please look up her listing at:
www.geocities.com/lostferrets/list.html

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Melissa