From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:31:37 EST
Hi,
I don't remember your name, but have spoken to you a few times a few
months ago.  I too am from around the Charleston WV area, and we share the
same Vet. Dr Stephenson.  Anyways, i recall not to long ago, you posted
about one of your ferrets having the *rat tail syndrome*, and you was
going to take it to Dr Stephenson to see what advice she could give to you
on that.  Well, turns out, my lil Jerry is also starting to get rat tail.
I have seen all the lil blackhead thingies on his tail, and was wondering
if she gave or told you what you could use?  I have heard people say they
have used like those face pads for pimples, but, was wanting a vets point
of view before running out and grabbing something like that.  So, if there
are also any vets reading this, if you have a suggestion on what i could
use, feel free to post here or email me privatly.

Another question i was wanting to ask you was, did you ever find out
anything about those 2 ferrets that were up for adoption that was on the
vets message board thing?

I hope they found a nice forever home with people that will love and care
for them.

Anyways, sorry so long, but, please write back if you read this.
Thanks,
Jennifer
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html