From:
Debi Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:12:19 -0400
Hi. I've been lurking for years and finally found why I wasn't able to
post before. The Animal Protective Foundation in Scotia,NY (outside of
Albany) is having their 15th annual Fireplug 500 at Central Park in
Schenectady,NY on September 15th From 9AM to 12:30 PM. It is a huge
fundraiser for the shelter and for the 1st time ever there will be
a ferret booth to educate the public on ferret care, health, and
commitment for life. You can read more at www.animalprotective.org
and click on the Fireplug 500 box. I share my home with 5 ferrets for
the past 6 years and am dedicated to them. Because of that dedication,
I want to educate the public about ferrets and am currently working
on better adoptions through the APF where I work. Wish me luck, and
for those that are local "ferretists, come to the fundraiser and have
a blast! There will be many awesome baskets of stuff raffled off!

Debi Crandall
www.animalprotective.org