From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:03:58 EDT
Hello all, just wanted to ask for everyone to pray for Brodie, he is
still not doing so well.  he is not eating so I am forcing duck soup and
A/D down him.  He also now has started to shiver alot.  I stay up with
him and feed him all night, he even now is sleeping in my bed in a sleep
sack to help keep him warm.  He is such a fighter and came back so well
after we found him frozen, I just hope we can find out why keeps getting
sick.

I also have a little guy named Charlie who could use a pray.  Someone
left him and 13 other ferrets on my door step about 3 weeks ago, most
were underweight but healthy otherwise.  Most are older ferrets, there
is one little lady all bald from adrenal but she can not have surgery
till one we raise the money and two she gains alittle weight, she is
very thin.  But Charlie he wa so thin and is having a hard time gaining
weight.  He also had a ear infection that just poured pus, I think that
made he feel real sickly.  It is now almost healed up and he is actually
starting to eat on his own.  Anyway pray for my crew , lots of old guys
need a pray.  And again anyone with extra amoxi we could sure use that
and fervac-d, BAD.

Stephanie