From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:06:53 EST
The same friend that emailed me about Precious, the park baby, emailed
me again about another ferret found at a park, near the beach this
time. A tourist from Texas was walking in the park when this skinny
male ferret came out of the bushes and ran up to her. Luckily she had
owned ferrets in the past and grabbed the guy. She called around to
vets and shelters but everyone was closed so listed him on craigslist
because she was leaving in a day. When I called her she wanted
references and insisted on delivering the ferret to check me out. I was
totally impressed! Luckily she was equally impressed and the "park guy"
stayed. He's an older ferret with a scratched up nose from going
through the brush and red sore feet from all the walking he did. His
fur shows he was not well cared for before he was dumped. But he's
VERY sweet.

Nancy and her 21 fuzzies in OR