From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:59:03 -0400
Dear Family of Animal Friends,

When we decided to purchase this home and create a natural environment
for our animals, we knew it was a huge undertaking and costly endeavor.
We reached out to you for help and without hesitation; you were there;
willing and able to do just that!

Tony and I are completely humbled by your generosity directly and/or
indirectly. Words of thanks seem so inadequate compared to our
heartfelt gratitude. Please know we are so grateful in all you have
done and continue to do to assist; helpful hands, support, gifts,
monetary donations, time, web page updates and raffles. Without all
of you we would not be as far along as we are or able to continue
towards completion.

Tony and I are still living apart in two locations till we have all
the animals moved here to Hudson. It is hard on us emotionally and
financially with the constant commuting between the two homes. We
are looking forward to the day the move is complete and we can again
resume construction of the Natural Area for the ferrets.

For those who do not know my husband, Tony is working full time to
support all of this, building all the animal enclosures to house the
cats, dogs and ferrets after work and on weekends, packing & moving
our belongings since he is still living in Statesville to save on
fuel, commuting hours on end and trying to keep on top of book keeping,
accounting, paperwork for his company and the shelter, animal care and
the huge lists of "Needs to be Done". He is very tired and frustrated
with trying to prioritize and get it all done. Personally, I do not
know how he does it all but he does. Tony is "The Wind Beneath My
Wings" enabling me to continue sheltering and 99.9% of the shelters
financial support. Without Tony, we could and would not exist. In the
11 years of his support of our shelter, all the work he does and the
caring for so many unwanted animals, Tony receives little to no thanks
for all he does. Shelter Dads get far too little recognition.

I know Tony sometimes feels unappreciated for all of this and gets
a little discouraged. I would like him to know just how much he is
needed and appreciated in the ferret/animal community by asking you
to send him a little thank you note of encouragement to email address:
[log in to unmask] if you feel moved to do so. A little appreciation
can go a long way and if he knows others appreciate him it will mean
a lot to him. Supporting our cause through donations and raffles does
take some of the financial burdens off him and believe me; it is a lot
right now.

Only 5 days left on the raffles folks. Please go check them out and
get your tickets before it is too late.
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle3.html
These are really nice items! The raffle ends September 6th along with
the 50/50 Raffle. Total to date in 50/50 raffle is $133.00.
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle2.html .

Your continued support is still needed desperately. Monetary donations
can be sent through PayPal <http://www.paypal.com/> to the email
address [log in to unmask] There is a PayPal donate button on our Natural
Area <http://www.fgrh.org/> Fundraiser site. Be sure to check out the
Raffles and get your tickets.

Checks/Money Orders can be sent to our new address;

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.
Natural Area Fundraiser
3110 Lewis Austin Lane
Hudson, NC 28638

Remember, donations are tax deductible.  Receipts will be sent out
in January 2009 upon request.

Thanks for all you do and your continued support,
Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.

"Please feel free to cross post this message."