From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 19:35:28 EST
You ferrets out there go ahead and argue over who is the most perfect
ferret in the world,and I'll keep my title of cutest ferret in the whole
world.It's a tough job,but someone's got to do it.All the kids at the
schools tell me I'm the cutest ferret in the whole world,all the cops say
so,and even all 9 cats say so,and they don't like to admit that anything is
cuter than them.My mom says I have the most ahhh factor of any ferret,
that's where people see you and say ahhhh.Even with my tummy bare(only 5
o'clock shadow so far) everyone still goes ' how cute ' .I never get less
than 5 ahhh's when mom takes me out.I don't want to brag,but I will,
everyone wants to hold me when we go visiting,and I make more smiles than
any other.

About the land speed record for ferrets,my mom said I broke the sound
barrier last week.She says I was going so fast that my hisses were 3 feet
behind me.All I know is Taz wanted my baby and I had to save it from him.
Those boys!Mom says I have to give up the computer now so she can say
something.I have to check on my babies anyway,Taz is out too.

JASMINE-the cutest ferret in the whole world.
Jean-Let me know when that court show airs,and I'll be sure to watch.
Sandy-Yep,she's cute
Valentine(She's cute and she knows it)
Taz(I'm in love)