From:
chargrgrl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:52:28 -0700
Well, she finally did call me back last night to discuss her 2 baby boys.
She said that I was the only person to call on them(oh shock).  I
reminded her of the contract I can do, which was take the two boys and
she can hold the cage as collateral until I give her all the money.

She said she can come down on the price from $350 for the cage, ferrets
and supplies.  I was wondering what would be a fair price to bring her
down to?  I am going to explain to her what it costs to keep a ferret
throughout its life and what it intails.  I doubt it will mean much, but
still I will try.

She will be coming over to my house on Wednesday to see my ferret room
set up and for me to meet the boys.  I plan on having some sort of
contract written up at that point.

I have also taken on a second job at the Petco in Bethel Park to help pay
for 2 adreanal surgeries and the 2 baby boys.  Not to mention, I can help
educate people at Petco about their ferrets and keep an eye on the ones
that are already there.  I will be putting in 10 hours days at my
computer programming job and evenings and weekends at Petco.

I also plan on volunteering one night a week at the Washington Humane
Society to help sponser and train a pound dog, so it will be easier to
place in a permanent home.  They also are going to start using me for
their go to person when they get ferrets in.

I know I will be spreading myself thin, but in the end when the ferrets
and other animals are happy, it will be all worth it!!

I will keep you updated on wednesday and any advice on a fair price and a
contract would be so helpfull.

Monica & The Fuzzy Bunch
Ferrets: Cloe, Zoe, Tonka, Ashtin, Baby Simone, Inky, Dinky, Maggie,
Petey, Giddieon and Lexxie
Plus 2 katty kats: Aireal and Duece
Never Forgetting My Ferrets with Wings