From:
Rick Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 01:59:11 -0400
Hello ferret friends.  My husband is whisking me away to Seattle on Saturday
for a week.  Something I enjoy doing while in other parts of the country is
visiting other shelters and seeing how others do things.  Can someone e-mail
me and tell me where there is a shelter in the Seattle area and who I should
contact?  I appreciate it!  And is it true "The bluest skies you've ever
seen are in Seattle."?  Always wondered that.

Seattle or bust,
Carin Riley
South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue