Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:47:41 -0800
I believe someone asked a few days ago, what the lastest was on the
'adrenal choices'... like if lupron is now considered better than
surgery?  Does anyone know or have a website they can refer me to?  My
River is going in for surgery next week.  I lost one of my other boys
during Right side surgery.  If River's is on the rightside, I think I am
going to opt for lupron, I just cant bear to lose another one so quickly.
River is only 2 yrs old, full of energy and playfulness.  The only sign
he is showing is the fur loss.  Thats the same way it was for my Ben (so
young and active), and I thought I was doing the right thing for him by
doing the surgery... What is the latest?  Please, I dont want to lose
another one.

Andrea