From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:01:31 -0400
1) I think I still have an article on the attempted breakin where Kodo was.
If someone is collecting articles e-mail me with snail mail address.

2) Someone we placed a rescue with would like another rescue to keep the
first company.  Any rescue's available in SW Michigan?

3) I still like the National Org idea - but not to do shows etc.  The PAC
idea was good too.  However, it seems like the bickering is getting started.
I hate to suggest this but maybe noone who is currently an office holder in
one of the current org's should be allowed to hold an office unless they
vacate their current position (but not necessarily their membership?) in the
other org.

4) I noticed Giesela had a red "spot" (spider bite?  looked like a small,
shallow puncture) near her shoulder.  Now it has a little scab that sort of
sticks up.  If you feel it it feels "attached" fairly deep.  That's a crummy
explanation I know.  But it doesn't feel like a little surface scab that
would flake off easily.  Any ideas?  How worried should I be?  (Not should I
worry since I already am:)

5) I live in SW Michigan and the Grand Rapids TV station covered the
demonstration briefly.  I think I almost cried more when I saw it (couldn't
attend).  You were all great!  (They did however call it a bite:(

6) Someone said Animal Planet had a 15 minute spot on ferrets.  Anyone seen
it?

7) Bob - I wish you would come to Michigan!  You could treat the Dept of PH
with your DF+G flamethrower and visit Boris and Giesela)

Mary, Boris (who is oddly darker this summer) and Giesela (who just keeps
roaning)