From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 08:04:04 EST
Dear Al Horne,

Here at Ferrets NorthWest FNW on Mercer Island (Seattle), in addition to
adopting ferrets and other members of the family Mustilidae into qualified
homes, providing surgical and organic, aspermic birth control, experimental
litter sizing and affiliating with the Humane Society, SPCA, the Seattle
Animal Control and King County Animal Control, we also board ferrets for
owners going on business trips and/or vacations.

Two years ago we boarded two 15 year old, viripotent, sable male ferrets.
These were the oldest ferrets we've seen to date.  The owners were not aware
of each other at the time, but were quite proud of the ages of their
respective ferrets.  These two males were COMPLETELY INTACT, neither having
been neutered nor descented.

So, there you are.  Does that tell me something about butchering ferrets
. . . Hmmm?

Edward Frettchenvergnuegen Lipinski,
der Frettchen Meister von Mercer Inselreich,
Der Staat Washingon,
Die Vereinigten Staaten von Nordamerika