From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:45:52 EDT
Well, my Juliette just about succeeded.  I leave my computer on most of the
time and I heard it "growling." I peek in from the other room and I see
Juliette on the keyboard.  She has switched from my screen name to my
husband's and has "typed" in a few letters and has actually AOL to try to
sign on.  I thought I would die.  Of course she got the invalid password
sign but she came mighty close to logging on-line.  Naturally most folks
would call it a fluke but we who are owned by fuzzies know better.  Of
course I figure she got her instructions from the FLO.  After all we are
talking about an animal that can teleport in the blink of an eye and move
mountains into tiny little hidy holes.  Never underestimate the power of
your ferret.  They are truly an incredible little being.  There is a very
special purpose for their life on this planet.

Ferrets, Gotta Love 'Em  :-D

Terry and the Nifty, Nimble, Naughty 19