Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:16:06 -0500
Please understand that I cant currently go into much detail because of
the different authorties involved. Today I recieved a call to go pick
up 9 ferrets from a person in North Eastern Alabama (trust me this was
no person,more like a savage/or heartless bastard) When I got there 3
of the 9 already died, 2 died on the way back to Birmingham where I
had my vet waiting after hours to help, the last 4 were barely holding
on, starved, dehydrated, and severly mistreated, We had to make the
call to help make their hurting stop. Please understand that if there
was anyway that the fuzzies would have survied,I would not have allowed
this. The persons that I went to get the ferrets from had also allowed
the ferrets to drink anti freeze, that what the officers instructed
told me, please do not ask me to tell you any info about the situation
until the authorties have done what they have to do, (i wish they would
allow me to do the swamp justice) thats where you let the gators,
snakes and the the bottom feeders do the justice.

So bridge greeter please WATCH FOR 4 dark boys,1 albino boy 2 SABLE
girls and 2 siver colored girls,also? you will reconize the older siver
girl cause she will be?wet cause she will be carrying some tears with
her.I know she was happy for a few minutes cause even with all the the
evil and cruel life she has had,she still had time to give me kiss on
the nose,and steal my heart at the same time. so go right now and hug
and kiss your fuzzies.

James Barr (Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret Shelter/Rescue)