From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:26:00 EST
I think most of us just kind of ended up with more than 2.It wasn't planned
that we would have 4,but the ferrets saw it differently.The more the
ferrets the better the therapy.Right?  After all,they're cheaper than a
therapist,well,usually.Tummy tickling is cheaper per hour than your average
psychiatrist..They definitely keep your funny bone in shape in groups,and
where else is group therapy so hilarious.I know I'd never have made it this
far without them.Thanks to my 4 legged fuzzy therapists.Is a raisin to much
to pay?  They keep raising their prices on me.I think I'm being conned.

Gosh Bob,what about the mutant dust mites?  The fruit loops just won't be
safe.(Confused?  Read the comic strip Free for All.)  Long live Angus the
mutant dust mite killer.Just got to send him to expresso drinkers anonymous.

Sandy ( Thanks,guys.)
Jasmine ( Take 2 raisins and call me in the morning,but give me the
          raisins.)
Taz ( I'll kill those dust mites if they try to take my fruit loops.)
Honey ( You take the front end Taz,I'll take the rear.)
Sugar ( Kisses for a cheese cracker?)

It's frustrating when you know all the answers,but nobody bothers to ask
you the questions.