Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 02:23:43 +0000
Hey y'all,

Halloween brought lots of fun for tink and kabukie (my new silver mitt
boy).  Mom (me) decided to dress them both up as vampires.  Bukie with his
white bib and white mitts looked like he was wearing a tux so i made him a
cape and a little red bow tie.  and tink had her own little cape (being an
albino with red eyes and pink lips and her own little fangs was enought o
make her look like a vampire).  Even I dressed up as a vampire.  Then i
took them over to "aunt" kyms to go trick or treating.  she gave them some
treats (which neither of them liked) but got to cuddle and meet lots of
little kids and one of aunt kyms kids.

Anyhow, What i'm REALLY writing about is i was wondering what kind of
demand there is for ferret costumes and clothing.  I have all kinds of cute
idea's (and possibly i can actually make them).  If there was a demand for
them i would consider sewing them and selling them online and at some local
ferret shows.  If anyones intrested would you please let me know and then i
can make a decision on if it's worth my while to start :) you can either
e-mail me or post on here.

Have a great day!

Hillary (Me), Tinkerbelle, and Kabukie.

P.S
i hope everyone eles had a good halloween!