From:
rob logiacco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:04:22 -0700
July 16, 1996

I finally have renewed my internet subscription and have alot of reading to
do (210 messages from March!)

While browsing through the most recent issues I came across an article about
yellow ferrets. My 9 month old female albino ferret - Mooney, is very yellow!

How do you get rid of that yellow!  She is a very pretty petite girl,  but
the yellow makes her look trashy! (Bleach-Blonde...ha-ha)

I have heard that ferrets change color, but is there any way to expediate
the process?  I do not notice it very much until my friend brings over her
male albino, who is a beautiful snow white....Mooney looks like pee'd in
snow! (Poor girl)

Any sugestions?

Alana and Moon.

Alana Harley & Rob Lo Giacco